Senior Software Engineer
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 5.4 billion Euros turnover, over 900 laboratories across 50 countries and about 55,000 staff.
Senior ReactJS Developer
About the opportunity:
We are building new breed of applications and solutions to help facilitate amazing growth of the business and also support our upcoming objectives.
As a front end developer within IT Solutions team at Eurofins Environment Testing Australia, you'll play a key role in providing best customer experience in the industry. You'll work with a supportive team that thrives on collaboration and has true agile mindset.
· Craft responsive web based applications using React JS following best programming principles and practices like DRY, SOLID, YAGNI.
· Contribute to UI/UX designs ensuring scalability
· Understand business requirements, provide optimal feasible or suggest alternative or better solutions and estimation to solve the business problems.
· Ensure APIs are developed according to the user stories and specifications for front end
· Help Backend developers with troubleshooting when required
· 2+ years Front End Development experience including two years with React, Redux, Testing Frameworks, Web Application Architecture, Web Security and Scalability
· Cross-browser compatibility experience with major browsers, OS and Devices
· Understanding of accessibility and experience developing to the AA level
· Knowledge of CSS-in-JS libraries such as Emotion, Styled components
· Experience with unit testing frameworks such as Jest
· Working experience with bundlers such as Webpack, Rollup, Gulp etc
· Experience with git and agile principles
· Ability to differentiate between secure and insecure code
· Excellent problem-solving skills with proactive approach
Additional skills/nice to have
· Progressive Web Apps
· .NET Core