IT Solutions Systems Analyst
- Dandenong South VIC 3175, Australia
- Sub-Type of Employment: Not Applicable
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 55,000 staff across a network of more than 1000 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 900 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing. In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
IT solutions are core to Eurofins' business model, both enabling the low-cost, rapid and efficient testing services of our laboratories and integration with our customers' IT systems. We operate a modern Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) with state-of-the-art technology for database backed IT Applications, Web Services, Mobile Solutions and B2B client integration.
As a Systems Analyst you will help support, lead and implement our IT solutions business requirements. From requirement analysis and change management to deployment, you will oversee the process and be responsible for the final outcome. You will be a pivotal role in driving organisational change and increasing business performance. You will achieve this by receiving the users' requirements, implementing those yourself or working with IT development staff to transform the IT system accordingly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of user-change requirements in Ticketing or User-Requirements applications
- Communication with the end-users and IT technical staff
- Technical analysis and plan development tasks
- Participation in the development process and contribute to Agile workflow (Story editing, define acceptance criteria, plan implementation tasks, perform software testing and release management)
- Implementation of IT solutions in database and application development
- Tertiary Qualification or Industry Experience in software development
- Database Development (MS-SQL)
- Experience in Software Support; Help-desk or user
- Helpful: Experience in the core areas of Science used by Eurofins: Chemistry, Microbiology, Genomics or Agronomy
- Experience in Agile Development, i.e. sprint-based iterative implementation of changes
Systems Analysts are a key role in our company, converting the needs of our business-users into IT-Realities. We seek the magic combination of interpersonal communicators with the passion and drive to create IT technical solutions.
All candidate CV's and cover letter's will be reviewed, however please note that we are not always able to respond to every expression of interest submitted.
This opportunity is only open to candidates who are eligible to work in Australia/New Zealand, and already have work rights or an appropriate working visa.