Expert Analytical Method Transfers (QC) (all genders) - Munich district
- Munich, Germany
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
PSS is our award winning service model where we provide and manage scientific services directly within our clients’ facilities, mainly within the pharmaceutical sector. It is a global service offering and we have been managing services through this model since 2002.
For one of our teams in Munich area we are currently looking to hire an Expert for Analytical Method transfer. Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limitied to:
- Responsible for the coordination and executing of transfers of different partly sophisticated analytical methods (HPLC, KF, AAS, etc.) from the R&D site
- Review and assessment of established methods in consideration of practical suitability and EU / US GMP validation requirements, if necessary optimization and method validation
- Integral part of the international project team consisting of project lead, experts of both QC labs, technical process experts and QA specialists
- Independently execution of analysis, writing protocol and reports according GMP requirements as well as internal quality standards
- Troubleshooting of method or equipment related issues with the possibility to get support from the global network experts from other labs
- Review of lab data, protocols and reports of other QC projects, writing standard operating procedures
- Support and execute complex OOS root cause investigation applying scientific problem solving
- Data assessment and trending of stability and release test results
For this interesting opportunity we are looking for somebody with
- Study in pharmaceutical, analytical science or food chemistry
- Previous experience in an analytical lab
- Proven expertise in execution of complex analytical methods and sample preparation techniques, especially HPLC, AAS and KF
- Practical experience in method validation
- Experience with analytical software in GMP lab (e.g. Waters Empower)
- Familiar with GMP requirements in lab environment
- Experience in project coordination work of an analytical transfer project would be a plus
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- Excellent team and communication skills, persuasiveness and assertiveness
- High level of proactivity, flexibility and resilience
We are offering you an interesting position within a truly global company. After several onboarding trainings, to make sure you have the experience you need, you will be working independently in our team.
- Unlimited, full time contract with Eurofins PSS
- Interesting international as well as national career opportunities
- Different trainings focused on technical experiences as well as soft skills
- Interesting client projects
If this position could be of interest to you or if you have any questions regarding this position please feel free to reach out to Kristin Schirmer, PSS Manager Germany.
Please note that as per Eurofins policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters were engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that Eurofins will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.