Assistant Laboratory Admin (6 months contract)
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2018, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 47 countries, employing about 45.000 staff.
- Registers and ensures that samples received are with proper documentation into in-house sample and test database in accordance with SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) within pre-determined lead time
- Prepares and sends sample into different laboratories
- Liaises with customers on sample and reporting aspects including enquiries
- Prepares forms and reports test reports using test results from testing sections for signatory approval using in-house software according to test method and/or customer requirements.
- Reports discrepancies on the documents and reports received from actual sample and sample submission forms
- Maintains sample database
- Archives of samples, forms and reports
- Ensures that training records is updated regularly
- Supports general registration and report work process and other related tasks assigned
- In his/her absence, his/her duties shall be covered by the Registration and Report Officer
- Assists Section Head/QA in the investigation of nonconforming work related to reporting and the execution of MS
- Assists in the lab work testing when required
- Performs other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least GCE “O” Level or equivalent, Diploma in preferred
- Interacts with operational personnel, scientific personnel, and department management
- Great communication and presenting skills
- Team player with positive attitude and pleasant personality
- Overtime and weekend work as required
What we offer: As an employer, we’re keen to look after our people with as much dedication as they look after our patients. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, excellent training and exceptional career prospects. We’re a growing and ambitious company, so there is huge potential here to develop with us and enjoy fantastic rewards in your career.
As part of any recruitment process, the company collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The company is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.