GMA Project Manager
- Santa Clara, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
- Manage complex Global Market Access (GMA) projects in Wireless, Safety, EMC, and Energy Efficiency regulatory compliance sectors to achieve stated objectives.
- Supports cross-functional management of project activities within a functional area.
- Improve and grow Eurofins E&E North America GMA offering.
- Reduce internal direct costs for providing GMA services.
- Improve gross profit margin by working directly with in country agencies.
- Improve turnaround times to GMA certifications for customers.
- Handle department communications, and acts as the first point of contact for customer inquiries.
- Receive RFQs and sales inquiries and develop quotes and ROMs in coordination with Eurofins MET Laboratories’ international offices and GMA partners and in country agencies.
- Work with team members on special projects as needed. Creates reports and documents for various projects and helps to resolve technical related questions.
- Serve as a project lead to manage complex international approval projects.
- Utilize system software for document management, correspondence and file management in order to maintain a regulatory services database.
- Provide progress reports to management team.
- Perform additional duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of TIC (Testing, Inspection and Certification) Industry experience preferred
- Ability to maintain confidentially
- Needs to be receptive to and accepting guidance from others
- Ability to deal with difficult problems
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Willing to work overtime as necessary
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
- Travel as needed
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.