Customer Care and Admin Officer (6 months contract to permanent)
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated 5.4 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 50 countries, employing about 50.000 staff.
Eurofins stands for a conception of clinical diagnostics entirely focused on excellence, innovation and technological investment. Eurofins clinical diagnostics offers testing services in all medical specialties.Â
As a central element in healthcare, clinical diagnostics contributes to every stage of patient care: predisposition, prevention, diagnostics, treatment monitoring and prognosis.Â
With hundreds of thousands of clinical diagnostics tests performed every day, the laboratories of the clinical diagnostics division strive to ensure that every patient, wherever he or she lives, has access to the most specialized and most innovative techniques for diagnosis, monitoring and therapeutic adjustment. Our logistics expertise and our daily sample collection and delivery network, guarantee perfect continuity in the provision of care while ensuring the same standard of quality and access to innovation across all the regions we serve.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In line with the Company policies, procedures and under general supervision, this position:
- Attends to customers and external parties’ enquiries in a professional manner.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by extending responsive and meticulous support.
- Provides immediate response to client’s technical/service related queries and problems.
- Addresses and resolves customers’ complaints/dissatisfactions by initiating a thorough investigation of a complaint, evaluates findings, and responds to supervisor/management/customers soonest possible.
- Maintains professional/laboratory technical knowledge through perusing laboratory testing materials, services guide, internal and external CME (continuing medical education) programmes/seminar
- Performs Data Entry role when scheduled/assigned.
- Assists with clients and tests database building scope when necessary.
- Assesses problem resolution to improve service quality and quality assurance standards
- Ensures the discharge of duties and responsibilities with diligence.
- Observes PDPA (Personal Data Protection Act) guidelines in the accurate data entry, printing and sorting of laboratory reports or any company documents/materials that contain patients personal data.
- May be rotated to other Lab locations or shifts as necessary.
- “O” levels or equivalent educational background
- 1 year working experience in client services / call centre / data entry preferred
- Service oriented and possesses positive working attitude
- Clinical laboratory working experience preferred
- Good telephone etiquette and meticulous
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Knowledge of healthcare / laboratory operations and terminologies
- Good computer skills and experience in using LIS
- Familiarity with billing systems and Lab Information System
What we offer: As an employer, we are keen to look after our people with as much dedication as they look after our patients. That's why we offer competitive salaries, excellent training and exceptional career prospects. We are a growing and ambitious company, so there is huge potential here to develop with us and enjoy fantastic rewards in your career.
As part of any recruitment process, the company collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The company is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.
Eurofins Clinical Diagnostic is an Equal Opportunities Company.