Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated 5.4 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 50 countries, employing about 50.000 staff.
- Support in the effective execution of corporate/special projects.
- Perform phlebotomy service onsite and build a strong phlebotomy team (in-house & locums)
- Establish a smooth workflow to manage specimen reception
- Displays a high level of professionalism and quality standards at all times.
- Manage clients relations as well as service issues arising from assigned projects
- Maintain consistent service and productivity in an demanding work environment
- Handle escalated complaints cases to ensure satisfactory service recovery and corrective action is taken
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Certification in phlebotomy
- Proven experience working as a phlebotomists
- Experience using effective venepuncture techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
What we offer: As an employer, we are keen to look after our people with as much dedication as they look after our patients. That's why we offer competitive salaries, excellent training and exceptional career prospects. We are a growing and ambitious company, so there is huge potential here to develop with us and enjoy fantastic rewards in your career.
As part of any recruitment process, the company collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The company is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.