Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated 5.4 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 50 countries, employing about 50.000 staff.
- Accord good customer service and proper chain of custody in the timely transport of specimens, supplies and delivery of laboratory reports.
- Familiar with Singapore roads and street directory
- Hardworking, courteous and possess a positive work attitude.
- Possess a valid motorcycle driving licence and owns a motorcycle
- Minimum one year experience in the collection & delivery service industry
- 'O' Level or equivalent
- The ideal candidate will have at least a year of courier rider experience. Entry level is welcome too
- Able to work independently as well as a team
- Proficiency in English
- Service and customer oriented
- Relevant work experience in a hospital laboratory is an added advantage
What we offer: As an employer, we are keen to look after our people with as much dedication as they look after our patients. That's why we offer competitive salaries, excellent training and exceptional career prospects. We are a growing and ambitious company, so there is huge potential here to develop with us and enjoy fantastic rewards in your career.
As part of any recruitment process, the company collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The company is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.