Bio/Pharmaceutical Client Services Representative
- Lancaster, PA, USA
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Serve as the primary communication link between the client and laboratory operations
- Interpret and communicate technical information while managing project stakeholder requirements
- Answer phone calls or emails from client contacts or laboratory and internal support personnel to provide quick resolution of issues and questions in order to facilitate the receipt, entry, testing, reporting and billing of routine testing samples
- Manage client expectations- provide client with project updates, project related financial updates, and obtain feedback on implementation of work scope
- Take appropriate actions and escalate to appropriate ELLI and client management as needed if services deviate from expectations
- Support sales efforts in the bid process to gain repeat, and/or new, long-term business as needed
- Work seamlessly with Business Development team to onboard opportunities and set projects up for successful execution
The Ideal Candidate will Possess.
- Excellent communication skills- with oral and written
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Prior customer service experience in a scientific field, preferably in a GMP or Pharmaceutical environment.
- Computer skills- Experience utilizing MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience utilizing a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) and/or Case Management Software is a plus.
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies (GMP knowledge a plus)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
Basic Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent, college degree or currently pursuing preferred
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.