Accounts and Administrative Executive
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated 5.4 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 50 countries, employing about 50.000 staff.
- Issue monthly invoices, debit & credit note and upload financial data into Accounting system
- AR follow up with customers
- Reconcile bank statement and apply payment clearing in Accounting system
- Manage cheque receipts and deposits
- Generate weekly aging report and manage monthly SOA to customers
- Undertake all accounting/finance and AR related functions
- Manage administrative related activities
- Candidate must possess at least "O" Levels, Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in accounts receivable is required for this position.
- Proficient in Microsoft excel and word
- A team player and keen learner to acquire new skills
- Versatile and adaptable to changes
- Service oriented and possess a positive work attitude
- Good command of English
- Hard working and able to start work within short timeline
What we offer: As an employer, we are keen to look after our people with as much dedication as they look after our patients. That's why we offer competitive salaries, excellent training and exceptional career prospects. We are a growing and ambitious company, so there is huge potential here to develop with us and enjoy fantastic rewards in your career.
As part of any recruitment process, the company collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The company is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.