TCB Program Manager
- Santa Clara, CA, USA
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Oversee TCB/CB Program technical activities (FCC, ISED, RED, MIC, UKCA)
- Ownership of TCB surveillance activities
- TCB, CAB and NB reviews
- Technical discussions with customers- pre and post-sale
- EMC/WIR process improvement
- Lead laboratory audits.
- Other duties as deemed appropriate by management and for which management believes adequate experience exists, or for which knowledge can be easily obtained in order to perform such duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other similar discipline.
- 3+ years of TCB reviews and program management
- Experience in creating, developing, and managing wireless and EMC test labs and certification bodies
- Working knowledge of global spectrum requirements for wireless devices
- Ability to maintain confidentially
- Needs to be receptive to and accepting guidance from others
- Ability to deal with difficult problems
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Willing to work overtime as necessary
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Travel as needed
Position is full-time.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.