IT Privileged Access Management Expert
- Katowice, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
Why are we here?
You may not know our name but we can guarantee you know our work – all we do has a positive impact on life, health and the environment.
Eurofins is by your side every day, from the food you eat to the medicines you rely on. We work with the biggest companies in the world, making sure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
As a fast paced growing environment we are looking for natural born leaders that inspire passion in unique individuals and are not afraid to take risks in order to achieve goals. Life at Eurofins is a meritocracy, where people are empowered to make decisions and are rewarded for their success. We encourage independent thinkers who challenge the status quo and never accept the market’s or the company’s “usual way of doing things”.
How can you contribute?
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting Identity and Access Management services, which includes supporting the build and sustenance of PAM (Privileged Access Management) solution while adhering to Eurofins standards and best practices for the entire environment (on-prem and Cloud).
It is essential for you to be able to take up challenges, adapt to the business needs, and staying focused on delivering results, as well as act as a strong technical leader. You will work closely with business and IT stakeholders to develop and perform stronger governance of PAM & IAM processes, engage in risk-based security assessments, and assist in remediation efforts.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, and monitoring the policies on PAM solutions
- Ability to document and define PAM target state processes and gather business requirements
- Support security-related assessments and configurations for PAM platforms and provide a recommendation of the best practices for implementation
- Develop and report risk metrics (KPIs/KRIs) as well periodic scorecards consumed by management for the PAM program
- Keep pace with emerging IAM and PAM technology, cyber threats, and industry trends around cybersecurity
- Establishes and refines procedures and other business processes to detect errors and inconsistencies in privileges
- Support detailed reporting and root cause analysis with various internal technology teams
- Build relationships and serve as a liaison between system/application owners and the internal technology team for governance and security-specific initiatives
Are you our kind of extraordinary?
You will have an University degree in a Computer Science or relevant field, ideally with CISSP, CCSK/CCSP or CISM Certifications and knowledge of Beyond Trust, CyberArk, Observe IT, Arcos or other PAM technologies. It is important to have relevant experience with Design, Build, and operations of PAM solutions and experience integrating PAM solutions with infrastructure and applications.
Additionally you will have to ensure to follow up to IT Infrastructure & Operations Director on a regular basis and as often as requested to the Chief Information Officer. And guarantee and control that the Group’s general policies and the IT policies are implemented according to the laws and general internal rules applicable in the territories / teams under his or her responsibility.
Your technical skills include:
- Strong Windows Active Directory, UNIX, Linux & SSH key management experience
- Strong understanding of network hardware configuration and password management options (SSH, ACS, LDAP)
- Strong understanding of Database authentication methods and techniques (standalone, LDAP/AD, others)
- Good understanding of Privileged Access Management processes:
- Defining Access Control
- User Entitlements
- Manage Applications Credentials
- User Access Policy Management
- Understanding of Role Base Access Control and/or Attribute and Policy-based Access Control (ABAC + PBAC)
- Experience with the concepts of user directories, password vaulting, privileged session management
- Experience and working knowledge of IAM/PAM Standards and common best practices including Authentication, Authorization, role-based access controls and PAM Governance and Administration
- Strong knowledge of SAML, Header-Based authentication, SCIM, FIDO, OAuth, Open ID connect and REST concepts
- Strong understanding of the information security domains
- Experience with different services, technologies within cloud environments like AWS, Azure, GCP
- Ability to perform a risk assessment and security threat modelling exercises with technology engineering teams
- Excellent in Coordination with cross-functional teams and vendors for evaluation/rollout of new technologies
What we offer:
- Very attractive, multicultural and friendly work environment in fast-growing international company (more than 55 000 employees now)
- Possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and self-development
- Long-term relationship and competitive salary package and bonus
- Medical and life insurance, MyBenefit system
- Permanent contract from the very beginning
- Flexible working hours
- For this role there is a possibility of working fully remotely
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.