Clinical Supply Distribution Coordinator (12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
- Sandwich, UK
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Clinical Supply Distribution Coordinator (on a 12 month fixed term contract) within a Clinical Supply Logistics function. This is a new and exciting opportunity based at our client’s facility, a top tier Pharmaceutical company in Sandwich, Kent, UK.
Primary Role Responsibilities
- May include but will not be exclusive to the following and will be based on the applicants’ experience and clients’ requirements.-
- Delivery of high quality clinical trial material to distribution centres and clinical sites, processing shipments, tracking orders, collaborating with clinical supply logistics and import / export colleagues.
- Resolve shipment and logistics issues.
- Interface with client storage and distribution vendors and strive towards excellence in Operational Execution.
- Provide specific project support as required on a clinical program/protocol basis and escalate issues to aid responsive resolution.
- Support Global Clinical Supply collating and managing imports/exports of clinical investigational materials.
- BSc degree in Life Sciences or related field or equivalent qualification and / or significant relevant experience may be considered in lieu of educational qualifications.
- 3 to 4 years’ relevant experience of supporting and distribution of clinical supplies.
- Logistics Management, ideally experienced in the client’s Clementine scheduling tool.
- Familiarity with GMP and management of GMP documentation.
- Experience in the transportation of dangerous goods – IATA, IMDG and ADR.
- Knowledgeable in EHS compliance.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work effectively with other teams and individuals to resolve problems schedule and prioritize work. This will include working across geographies on cross-functional teams to support Global Clinical Supplies.
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy whilst meeting deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong interpersonal skills to form strong working relationships with colleagues driving collaboration.
- Ability to work using fully electronic media, ideally working knowledge and understanding of Outlook, Office tools and Sharepoint.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be capable of developing solutions to problems as part of a team.
- Willing to operate in a flexible manner and be able to switch priorities at short notice and support multiple projects.
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills.
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
Supply chain, logistics, Pharmaceutical, Clinical Supply, Clinical Supplies, Clinical Packaging, Clinical Operations, Packaging Coordination, Packaging Vendor, Packaging Documentation, South England, South East, Kent, Sandwich