Customer Service Officer
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated 5.4 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 50 countries, employing about 50.000 staff.
Eurofins stands for a conception of clinical diagnostics entirely focused on excellence, innovation and technological investment. Eurofins clinical diagnostics offers testing services in all medical specialties.
As a central element in healthcare, clinical diagnostics contributes to every stage of patient care: predisposition, prevention, diagnostics, treatment monitoring and prognosis.Â
With hundreds of thousands of clinical diagnostics tests performed every day, the laboratories of the clinical diagnostics division strive to ensure that every patient, wherever he or she lives, has access to the most specialized and most innovative techniques for diagnosis, monitoring and therapeutic adjustment. Our logistics expertise and our daily sample collection and delivery network, guarantee perfect continuity in the provision of care while ensuring the same standard of quality and access to innovation across all the regions we serve.
SUMMARY OF POSITION OBJECTIVES:
Maintain customer satisfaction by providing responsive client services, accurate product and service information, accurate data entry, timely resolution of related service issue.
Maintain prompt and timely specimen management and processing. Meticulous in accuracy and expeditious data entry of patient demographics into the company LIS and timely resolution of specimen management problem and related service issue.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In line with the Company policies, procedures and under general supervision, this position:
- Contributes to the professional growth and development of the Customer Service function.
- Attends to customers' enquiries in a professional manner.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by extending responsive and meticulous support.
- Provide immediate response to client's technical/service related queries and problems.
- Addresses and resolves customers' complaints/dissatisfactions by initiating a thorough investigation of a complaint, evaluate findings, and responds to supervisor/management/customers soonest possible.
- Meticulous processing of specimens received from the Courier team and customers
- Enters patients demographic and orders laboratory tests completely and accurately into Laboratory Information System.
- Understands clinical and tests terminologies and test profiles/codes.
- Communicates problems in specimens and request forms received to the Laboratory Manager.
- Adheres to procedures in sample centrifugation, storage, retrieval and disposal.
- Communicates with clients, co-workers, and management.
- Possesses good time-management skills.
- May be rotated to other lab locations or shifts as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ensure the discharge of duties and responsibilities with diligence.
- Observes PDPA (Personal Data Protection Act) guidelines and chain of custody of specimens. Ensure the accurate sorting, date entry, preparation, collation and sorting of specimens that contain patients personal data.
- Ensure the proper storage and disposal of specimens as per company's policy.
In a fast growing group, employees are frequently being offered increased area of responsibility.
- Service oriented
- Good organizational skills
- Hardworking and possess a positive work attitude
- Experienced in client services scope
- Experienced in specimen management and data entry scope
- Good computer skills and experienced in using LIS
What we offer: As an employer, we are keen to look after our people with as much dedication as they look after our patients. That's why we offer competitive salaries, excellent training and exceptional career prospects. We are a growing and ambitious company, so there is huge potential here to develop with us and enjoy fantastic rewards in your career.
As part of any recruitment process, the company collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The company is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.
Eurofins Clinical Diagnostic is an Equal Opportunities Company.