Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2018, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 47 countries, employing about 45.000 staff.
- Sample preparation and log test samples
- Conduct routine analyses in compliance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs, and regulatory agency guidelines
- Ensure tests assigned are completed within the assigned Turn Around Time (TAT)
- Perform equipment maintenance, housekeeping or any other ad-hoc duties
- Document work and maintain study documentation and laboratory records
- Follow all safety procedures and use all safety equipment supplied
- Use laboratory equipment and software appropriate for assigned tasks
- Maintain a clean and safe laboratory work environment
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- B.Sc. Degree in Chemistry and Biological Chemistry, Biomedical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Food Technology or equivalent course
- Interacts with operational personnel, scientific personnel, and department management
- May work with potentially hazardous materials
- Require some standing and sitting for long periods of time, including working within a laboratory hood and standing at a bench top
- Require use of PPE (personal protective equipment)
What we offer: As an employer, we’re keen to look after our people with as much dedication as they look after our patients. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, excellent training and exceptional career prospects. We’re a growing and ambitious company, so there is huge potential here to develop with us and enjoy fantastic rewards in your career.
As part of any recruitment process, the company collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The company is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.