Associate Software Engineer
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialized clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
About Eurofins IT Solutions India
Eurofins IT Solutions India, EITSI is a fully owned subsidiary of Eurofins and functions as a Global Software Delivery Center exclusively catering to Eurofins Global IT business needs. The code we ship out of EITSI impacts the global network of Eurofins labs and services.
The primary focus at EITSI is to develop the next generation LIMS (Lab Information Management system), Customer portals, e-commerce solutions, ERP/CRM system, Mobile Apps & other B2B
platforms for various Eurofins Laboratories worldwide.
Title : Associate Software Engineer
Years of Experience: 6 months to 1 year
Required Experience and Skills:
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- A very strong command of data structures and algorithms, plus how the Java collections framework uses them.
- Sound knowledge of concepts like exception handling, garbage collection, and generics.
- Basic understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
- Willing to work on SailPoint identity IQ application
Required Educational Background:
- Experience with working on Application Tracking System / Learning Management System is considered as plus.
- Ability and willingness to work in an international environment.
- Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities.
- Very good communication in English (concise writing and orally convincing).
- Very good interpersonal relation skills at all levels of the organization.
- BE Computer Science/MCA or any other Bachelor’s. Master’s degree with the right experience.