Laboratory Analyst, Team Leader
- Syracuse, NY, USA
Eurofins EAG Laboratories, a leader in advanced microscopy, surface analysis and semiconductor testing services of various types of materials from synthetic biomaterials to nanotechnology, deliver new “super materials” with the potential to transform our world. Our laboratories are at the forefront of this revolution, providing the scientific expertise and analytical techniques to support companies at every phase of the product lifecycle, from R&D to manufacturing.
Our clients include leading edge tech companies in a diverse range of industries and business sectors who design, manufacture or incorporate products for tomorrow’s technology driven world. Our scientists and engineers engage in peer-to-peer interaction to discuss and comprehensively understand client issues, challenges, goals and urgency, to define the technical problems, develop and execute analyses, and report back results. We have a growth mindset culture where individuals are encouraged to drive their own success and make their own decisions while fulfilling client needs.
This is a working supervisor position. Manage team of analysts/lead analysts to perform material testing, data collection, data analysis, and troubleshooting (process and equipment). Routinely perform the function of a lead analyst. Responsible for compliance with quality, safety, and process systems. Additional responsibilities include documentation, training, scheduling, and reviews (peer, contract, and report).
- Bachelor of Science – Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Field
- Prior Work Experience (5 - 7 Year Minimum)
- Leadership Experience (Direct, Team or Project Supervision)
- Technical Competence/Curiosity
- Testing and Data Analysis (Microscopy, GDMS, etc.)
- Communications Skills (Written, Verbal, Technical Documentation, and Presentation)
- Interpersonal and Conflict Management Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Planning and Organizational Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Requirements Include Sitting, Lifting, Bending, Speaking and Writing.
- Six Sigma Experience
- Training Experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.