- Monrovia, CA, USA
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in food, pharmaceutical and environmental testing
services, employing more than 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Eaton Analytical is the largest and most recognized water and beverage testing laboratory in the United States, providing water quality compliance and specialty testing to more than 500 municipal, State and Federal customers. EUROFINS EATON ANALYTICAL has a Scientist I opening at our Monrovia Laboratory in our Ion Chromatography department. This is a second shift full time position, 40 hrs/week.
Job Description: Responsible for routine analytical procedures in our laboratory.
- Routine sample preparation and analysis of water samples by various written EPA and Standard Methods procedures,
- Performing data process, data entry and written documentation
- Performing routine instrument maintenance.
- Preparation of reagents and standards.
- Other general laboratory related duties as assigned
- Will include regular late shift and/or weekend duties.
- Minimum BS degree in chemistry and /or other related science field and one to two years of laboratory experience.
- IC and or Chromeleon experience preferred.
- Must be available to work overtime including weekends.
- Excellent math and computer skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent attention to details and good organization skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience with IC and knowledge of Chromeleon software preferred.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.