Sales and Marketing Intern Benelux - Eurofins Technologies Industrial Solution
- Brussels, Belgium
Eurofins Technologies is part of Eurofins Scientific, a world leading life science company providing analytical testing services for the food, environment and biopharmaceutical industries. Eurofins Technologies is a fast-growing provider of diagnostic technologies in the fields of Food & Feed Safety, Environmental Safety and Clinical Diagnostics. In 2020, Eurofins generated 5.4 billion Euro in revenue. The Group has a network of more than 800 laboratories across 50 countries, with over 50,000 staff.
In 2020, Eurofins launched [email protected]: a programme to support businesses and organisations in ensuring a safe environment for their customers and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic. As the first Eurofins cross-business line, [email protected] combines efforts from Clinical Diagnostics, Assurance, Food & Feed Testing, Environment Testing, BioPharma Product Testing and more, to bring value to our customers.
As the Eurofins Technologies intern, you will work on projects for the Eurofins Technologies clinical team under the supervision of senior colleagues. This is a very challenging and entrepreneurial position for a highly motivated candidate who is keen to be involved in the global strategy of a fast-growing company.
- Perform market analysis for the Industrial kits in Benelux
- Propose a go-to-market strategy for the Industrial kits in Benelux
- Support the Eurofins Technologies team in Benelux in implementing the chosen strategy
This internship is a full-time position based in Brussels, Belgium.
Starting dates: as soon as possible.
- Education: Business or Engineering degree from a top university, with an excellent student track record.
- Languages: Excellent oral and written English and Dutch are a must. French is a plus.
- Personal skills: Autonomous and responsible; strong oral and written communication skills; able to work in a team in a multi-cultural and international environment; strong customer focus; curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit with “can-do” mentality; diplomatic but able to stand their ground.
- Technical knowledge IT: Advanced MS Office, knowledge of digital marketing solutions, Google Analytics.
- Duration: six months
- Internship agreement from the university
The internship is compensated.
Life at Eurofins is a meritocracy, where people are empowered to make decisions and are rewarded for their success. We encourage independent thinkers who challenge the status quo and never accept the market’s or the company’s “usual way of doing things”.