Assistant Field Sampling Technician (1 year contract)
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2018, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 47 countries, employing about 45.000 staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist Field Sampling Technician during sample collection.
- Responsible for the sampling and collection of swimming pool water samples.
- Responsible for the collection of water, food and petroleum samples.
- Responsible to ad-hoc samples collection as and when customer requested.
- Responsible to dispatch retention samples to Sin Ming or from customer’s office.
- In his/her absence, the duties shall be covered by Field Sampling Technician or his team.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum Qualifications: GCE ‘O’ Level, or equivalent.
- Interacts with operational personnel, scientific personnel, and department management.
- Proficiency in English.
- Work requires use of PPE (personal protective equipment).
- Entry level are welcome.
What we offer: As an employer, we’re keen to look after our people with as much dedication as they look after our patients. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, excellent training and exceptional career prospects. We’re a growing and ambitious company, so there is huge potential here to develop with us and enjoy fantastic rewards in your career.
As part of any recruitment process, the company collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The company is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.
Eurofins Mechem is an Equal Opportunities Company.