- Brussels, Belgium
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In 2020, Eurofins generated 5.4 billion EUR revenue. The Group is a network of more than 800 laboratories across over 50 countries, with over 50,000 staff.
The Treasury intern will be part of the Group Treasury team at the head office in Brussels. Through this position you will get the opportunity to gain exposure to management both on local and top level of the Group.
Starting date: Immediate start
Contract period: 6 months
Mandatory internship agreement from university for 6-months internship/gap year internship.
In this internship, you will collaborate with teams in different countries in order to:
- Analyze monthly management information (working capital performance), identifying problems/issues, escalate possible deviations from targets in order to undertake appropriate actions;
- Support Finance, business divisions and sales to keep the right focus on working capital: meeting with them to help them understand the key financial issues they need to address;
- Take part in working capital process improvement projects;
- Use existing Group reporting tools (IBM Planning Analytics) to improve dashboards to follow up on NWC performance;
- Support in internal financing process: review and credit risk analysis of P&L and cash flow forecasts of the entities that require financing; interaction with local division controllers on the financial reports; preparation of funding request packages;
- Support on cash management: participation in cash upstream exercise; follow-up of Intercompany overdue payable position.
- Education in Business Administration or Finance from a Top University
- Result driven, daring and bold, high energy level, ability to get things done
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Accuracy of work, attention to details, comfortable with numbers
- English must be fluent
What we offer:
- Integration in a fast-growing international company with a dynamic working environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;