VIE Programme – R&D Business Analyst
- Brussels, Belgium
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In 2020, Eurofins generated 5.4 billion EUR revenue. The Group is a network of more than 800 laboratories across over 50 countries, with over 50,000 staff.
Please note the below conditions in regards to eligibility to take part in VIE programme:
Graduates who are between 18 and 28 years old and have French or European nationality.
The position is based for 6 months in Brussels (Belgium) + 6 months in Freiburg (Germany).
Eurofins Technologies is currently looking for new talent to join their international team.
In the current context of the COVID-19 crisis, where Eurofins and Eurofins Technologies have developed a wide variety of SARS-CoV-2 related products and methods for supporting the fight against this global pandemic, we are looking for a highly motivated candidate, looking for a challenging and transversal position to support the different areas of the business, from research to production and sales.
The R&D business analyst will be assigned to at least one project/product line in the Eurofins Technologies Business Line. He/she supports the R&D program manager by independently running a number of specific activities, with a clear and limited scope:
- Analyze the market (size, growth, margins, fragmentation, IP, relevant technologies) and assess internal demand in a specific technology or consumables segment;
- Support and monitor R&D projects in different areas, in order accelerate them and standardize procedures and KPIs;
- Steer and support dedicated workgroups, and promote leasing between development, operations and commercial teams, and customers, external suppliers and contractors.
Experience: no first experience required, previous internships at a laboratory or company in the area are a plus
Education: Master’s degree in Engineering, Natural Sciences or Business/Economics from a Top University with an excellent academic track record.
Languages: Excellent English oral and written a must. German is a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills (oral and written communication + presentation skills), as this role will interface with both local resources, experts and management;
- Strong problem-solver with “can-do” attitude, able to both pragmatically identify issues, escalate, propose solutions and capture and understand all relevant details when necessary.
Technical knowledge IT: MS Office products.
What we offer:
- Involvement in strategic projects for Eurofins Technologies with exposure Group leaders;
- Participation at the forefront of COVID-19 response;
- Integration in a fast-growing international company with a dynamic working environment where personal development and growth are encouraged.