Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Help assist with marketing lead generation and follow up
- Help organize marketing research
- Manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web)
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations
- Assist in supporting sales team
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Ability to multitask and take initiative
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous Experience in Marketing
- Previous Exposure to CRM or Hubspot a plus
Position is Part Time, 20-30 hours per week and will be conducted remotely for the time being. The position will return to the office at some point.
Excellent full time benefits including
- Comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees. You will be briefed on all of our Covid-19 measures and processes in place that are followed through-roughly to make sure the safety of our teammates and operations.
ESS Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.