Product Manager - Biologics
- Fremont, CA, USA
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Responsible for Product line Strategy, lifecycle management, new product introduction of the assigned product lines within Eurofins DiscoverX business.
Eurofins DiscoverX is searching for an experienced, motivated, results-driven Product Manager to join the Marketing team based out of Fremont, CA. Eurofins DiscoverX is a leader in developing and manufacturing biochemical and cell-based assays for drug development and life science markets. Our industry-leading portfolio of products and development capabilities support and help accelerate the development of biologic and small molecule drugs, from discovery to QC lot release.
- Is accountable for the commercial success of the assigned products portfolio focusing on the biologic therapeutics market
- Develops and implements the product strategy from concept to commercialization based on market research, competitive intelligence, industry trends, voice of customer (VOC) programs, and inputs from Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) related to the biologics market to drive future development and long-term growth of the portfolio
- Defines and ensures design, features, specifications, and positioning of the portfolio are aligned with market and sponsor’s requirements and regulatory expectations
- Develops and implements new products and applications commercialization plan including, but not limited to, global and regional market entry strategies, promotional and pricing strategies, and focused training for customer-facing teams
- Collaborates with Marketing Manager(s) to provide core positioning and messaging that supports the campaign development based on the market requirements, customer needs, and competitive differentiation
- Generates customer-facing technical documentation including, but not limited to data presentations, user manuals, case studies, technical briefs
- Is responsible for product lifecycle management and portfolio pricing, and ensures continued portfolio alignment with the biologics market trends and drivers, competitive pressures, and the company’s internal strategies
- Actively support the global and regional selling efforts of commercialized products, including close collaboration with the technical support, sales, and market development teams
- Maintains close interaction with the sales organizations through training and active participation in the sales process, including customer visits, on-site or remote presentations, etc.
- Continually monitors market dynamics, new and disruptive technologies, industry trends, and competitive landscape to deliver quarterly analysis to business leadership.
- Identifies and evaluates new business opportunities, markets and customer segments, strategic collaborations, and potential acquisition targets
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Adjusts work hours as needed to meet client deadlines
- Adheres to site employee health and safety (EHS) requirements
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a Product Management role with sole product line ownership
- Experience in life science, pharma, biotech, or CRO/CDMO industry
- Demonstrated successful product management and commercialization in life sciences
- Thorough understanding of the Biologics drug discovery and development process, market requirements, and customer needs
- Requires strong and efficient organizational skills to multi-task effectively
- Individual initiative, strategic and creative thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience working with cross-functional teams is a must
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.