Head of Account Management - United Kingdom - IT
- Birmingham, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Job Location: Remote
Competitive salary plus bonus
This is a new opportunity to work collaboratively within our commercial and operational teams within the largest pure play software testing company in the UK, with offices throughout the UK. Edge testing, part of Eurofins Digital Testing, which is part of Eurofins group employing over 45,000 employees globally.
To deliver our growth strategy, we are looking for a new Head of Account Management.
We are looking for an experienced account management champion, with proven ability of driving a commercially focussed account management process and plans.
About the role
· Working within matrix management structure, working closely with our Commercial Director, Operations Director and our team of Service Delivery managers
What will I be doing?
· Oversee account management process and practices across the business, with an operational role in account management for a number of key accounts
· Drive high quality account management with expansion of services
· Delivering upskilling, coaching and development to ensure a coherent and consistent approach to account management, maximising all opportunities across the business
· Gain understanding of eco-systems and use knowledge to build networks
· Expanding existing accounts and using influence (this role will not have a new business target)
What do I need?
· Take a creative approach to account management within Eurofins Digital Testing Systems business
· Ideally experienced within testing technical services
· Deliver a focus on commercial account management, with approx. 20% of time on operational account management
· Excellent coaching and mentoring skills to develop wider account management behaviours within operational teams
· Proven networking ability, with skills to build business opportunities
Success within the role will be assessed against your ability to grow the business out from existing client base, in addition to the ability to motivate and develop others to support wider account management.
Why join us?
· We can offer a great working culture, working from home, bonus payments and a supportive management team, within a matrix management structure.
· Exposure to European and global Eurofins teams
· Competitive salary
· Opportunity to work across Eurofins Digital Test group including our Devices and Cyber business line
· Options for flexible working
· Ongoing perks via Perkbox
· A contributory pension scheme
· Access to EAP
· 33 days Holidays
Edge Testing, established in 2007, has grown fast to become the UK’s largest independent software testing company. Our talented workforce includes some of the UK’s premier testing thought leaders and experts, who help deliver exceptional services to our clients in the financial services, telecommunications and media, utilities, retail and the public sector.
Our portfolio includes Managed Testing, Consultancy, Performance Testing, Test Automation and Cyber Security as well as our successful Digital Test Hubs and the Edge Academy. It is our broad range of services and the way we do business, that sets us apart from the competition.
In 2018 Edge Testing became part of Eurofins Digital Testing, a Eurofins Scientific division, the world’s leading Testing and Quality Assurance (QA) specialists, who operate globally with test lab facilities in the UK, USA, Belgium, Poland, Sweden and Hong Kong.