- Northampton, UK
Eurofins|BLC is a small but growing business specialising in testing and consulting and operates within the Eurofins Softlines and Leather division. Established for 100 years specialising in leather and products such as footwear, bags and upholstery, we have the technical pedigree and experience to provide targeted, testing and consulting solutions up and down the supply chain.
Eurofins|BLC is part of the Eurofins Scientific group which provides Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated 5.4 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 50 countries, employing about 50,000 staff.
To provide general administration support to the sales, membership and testing administration teams, including all the co-ordination for training courses.
- Support the sales team with general administration including but not limited to clients quotes and follow-ups, invoices as well as queries with testing results.
- Using all our systems which included but not limited to our CRM, LIMS and customer portals.
- Dealing with booking-in queries for samples and liaising with our clients directly as well as liaising with the sales and testing teams.
- Produce the weekly sales meeting minutes and check actions completed – review at weekly meeting.
- Produce monthly sales reports.
- Co-ordinate visit reports and follow up actions from sales team visits and prompt actions required.
- General administration and management of the testing failure log.
- Manages the training @email and the online training platform
- Providing the administration to the Eurofins BLC members by producing the annual certificates and working with the finance team to manage the membership database.
- Training administration from start to finish. This includes liaison with the venues, caterers, trainers and the sales team and supporting with the creation of training manuals and swatches for the relevant courses.
- Setting up the training room for on-site training courses, includes check-ins during the day and returning the room back to normal.
- Training feedback follow-ups.
- Other duties may include as required the booking of hotels, meeting buffets & making tea & coffee for guests and any general office administration to support the smooth running of the business
- Supporting the daily testing administration team for booking-in including but not limited to receiving and booking-in samples and arranging sub-contracting and supporting with the sending of reports
What We Are Looking For:
- Ideally degree educated in a business related subject, must have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s Grade C or above or equivalent qualifications that must include English, Maths and a Science
- Be able to demonstrate proven experience as an administrator with good organisational skills and rigorous attention to detail
- Customer service experience and the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form is essential
- A positive “can do” attitude and ability to work to tight deadlines and competing demands in a busy commercial environment
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to multi-task and plan work effectively and work on their own or as part of a team
- Computer literate and confident using Microsoft Office and ideally have experience with data management systems such as CRM’s
- A flexible approach to working additional hours when required
37.5 hours per week working, Competitive Salary, Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection, Group Pension Scheme, Perkbox Discounts, Free Parking