TESTING SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Northampton, UK
Eurofins|BLC is a small but growing business specialising in testing and consulting and operates within the Eurofins Softlines and Leather division. Established for 100 years specialising in leather and products such as footwear, bags and upholstery, we have the technical pedigree and experience to provide targeted, testing and consulting solutions up and down the supply chain.
Eurofins|BLC is part of the Eurofins Scientific group which provides Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated 5.4 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 50 countries, employing about 50,000 staff.
Selling to our existing customers through straight forward, open and honest conversations to get a real understanding of their needs. Manage new leads to identify key decision-makers for the global sales team as well as developing and building own pipeline. Responsible for the management of the client data on the CRM.
- Plan and arrange client visits to develop relationships with the appropriate stakeholders as well as identify and pitch to potential new clients
- Contact existing clients and cross-sell products and services we offer which may involve presentations to the clients or for more technical expertise refer to colleagues where appropriate
- Engage customers by finding their needs and resolves any issues that a customer may have
- Maintain contact with potential clients to continually develop sales through relationships
- Follow-up incoming web enquiries where required from prospective customers
- Find new and innovative ways of meeting the demands and needs of customers
- Managing membership retention and sales
- Track all leads on the CRM and focus on converting these leads
- Ensuring all administration is kept up to date in the CRM including the sales tracker for our weekly sales meetings, follow-ups and future appointments and calls
- Achieving and exceeding monthly targets relating to testing, training and membership, highlighting a change in spend and challenges
- Identify new areas/industries where it adds value to the business
- Analyses the competition to prevent a decline in sales and maintain market share
- Ensuring that all activity is reported including visit reports and all actions are followed up
- Attends any relevant exhibitions that promote the sale of our products
- Support on overdue accounts and payments
What We Are Looking For:
- Ideally, degree educated in chemistry or related subject, leather technology or materials science
- Ideal candidate will have experience in B2B sales working in a target driven environment, hungry to succeed and looking to advance their career within consulting sales
- Ability to identify new business opportunities and recognise sales opportunities.
- A driven, enthusiastic and confident individual demonstrating strong attention to detail, resilience and have a confident effective communication style to build rapport quickly
- Demonstrated computer skills – requires Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Be accountable and responsible for own workload as well as working as part of a team
- Understanding of working with a CRM system and other data management systems
37.5 hours per week working, Competitive Salary, Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection, Group Pension Scheme, Perkbox Discounts, Free Parking