Bioassay and Impurity Testing
- Andover, MA, USA
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Experience developing and executing cell-based assays, ELISAs and various immunoassays for biotherapeutic drug candidates
- Cell culture experience, cell-based assay and immunoassay development Method development, qualification, validation and transfer in a cGMP environment are the primary function.
- Experience with a broad biologics based portfolio including monoclonal antibodies, antibody-drug conjugates, therapeutic proteins and vaccines
- Proven record of delivering results in a fast paced environment and effective communication to project teams
- Demonstrated technical writing skills and good interpersonal skills
- Experience and ability to work within a team setting
- Bachelor’s degree in science or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience
1-5 years of experience
Flow cytometry experience is a plus
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Experience working in GMP/GLP
- Industrial experience and an understanding of the drug development process
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Andover, MA are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.