- Wolverhampton, UK
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Please note that this role is working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 09.00 - 17.00.
This role is to be the key point of contact between our customers and our business and to build a relationship as a trusted partner with our customers. To manage and ensure revenue protection and growth of a dedicated book of business through proactive account management.
- To manage a book of business of our customers, and to ensure revenue retention and growth of this book of business.
- To carry out regular client reviews both by phone and face- to-face, to ensure we are working in partnership with our customers.
- To pro-actively communicate with our customers to ensure we are providing an effective service in line with customer expectations.
- To update CRM with any key customer updates or information
- To ensure customers within their book of business are under contract, and to carry out contract reviews and renewal as appropriate.
- To monitor client utilisation including spend and payment performance, and to pro-actively address any issues of concern.
- To seek innovative solutions to help our customers achieve their goals and improve their processes and testing regime
- To be familiar with customer specific requirements and retailer standards within their managed book of business
- To work closely with the sales team in customer retention and development.
- To add value for our customers through the services we provide
- To prepare and update quotations for existing customers within their book of business.
- Keep up to date with current techniques, topics and legislation
- To act as the main point of contact for our customers where the service may be delivered from
- multiple Eurofins locations and/ or where the client may operate out of multiple locations
- Delivering customer satisfaction by listening to and exceeding customer expectations. This includes proactive contact with any customers within their book of business who score as detractors in our customer satisfaction surveys to ensure the reason for this is understood and action taken.
- To coordinate specific projects for customers to ensure delivery on time to the project specification.
- To generate customer KPI reports to a high standard
- To keep up to date with the range of testing offered by Eurofins and to advise clients on appropriate testing in consultation with the ASM and Operations as appropriate
- To have a good understanding of costing, pricing and value strategies and assist in the preparation of commercial proposals for clients.
- To handle customer invoice queries and complete relevant documentation for credit notes where appropriate.
- Provide a high level of internal and external customer care.
- To have an understanding of the online systems and when needed assist IT in the account set-up to meet the needs of the client.
- To support clients on the use of Europortal and other on-line services.
- The post-holder may be required to work outside normal working hours to meet the requirements of customer. This will be with prior agreement of the Manager
- Good IT and system skills
- Effective communication skills both written and oral
- High level of attention to detail
- Practical experience in account management and customer services environment
- Good knowledge of laboratory testing for the food or related industries
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi task and prioritise
- Minimum GSCE A-C Maths/English/Science
In return you can expect a competitive salary, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, good team and working environment, life assurance and other benefits such as Perkbox, and employee assistance programme.
As part of any recruitment process, the company collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The company is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive please be aware that if you do not receive a response within 4 weeks of the vacancy expiry date unfortunately, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.