- 2600 Glostrup, Denmark
Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Denmark A/S is a world leading global contract laboratory within the pharmaceutical field, and we provide microbiological and chemical analyses, process control and advice about laboratory services according to GMP.
Are you ready to take ownership of specific QA processes within a dynamic, international company, where you will be part of an ambitious team? Then this position may be the right fit for you.
Eurofins Biopharma Product Testing Denmark A/S is looking for an employee for a unique position that will require your ability and personal drive to take ownership for specific QA processes. You will have the opportunity to work broadly with QA tasks while being part of our exciting journey towards new analytical activities and company progress.
Your tasks may include e.g.:
- Improving and further harmonizing the quality management system
- Hosting and managing client audits
- QA approval of various QC activities, e.g. method validations, instrument qualifications, deviation management, CAPA management
- QA User management in quality systems software
- Collaboration with QC departments on KPI monitoring and tracking
- Participation in process improvement projects
- Supplier management
- Internal auditing
What we offer
The right person will be offered a position in an international, diverse and highly recognized contract laboratory performing analytical services under a global, harmonized quality management system - while still presenting an informal, flat hierarchy and a pioneering spirit.
You will be presented with varying tasks and responsibilities and contact with many subject matter experts which will all contribute to your further development and evolution into an experienced QA Associate.
The following professional and personal qualifications are needed to succeed in this position:
- > 3 years´ experience with working as QA in quality systems
- A scientific background, at bachelor level as a minimum
- Self-driven, able and brave enough to take ownership of a process
- You should be assertive and able to appropriately prioritize your tasks and any input from you colleagues in QC
- You must be sufficiently extroverted in order to actively contact subject matter experts for advice and cooperation in quality matters
- Good IT skills and ability to familiarize with laboratory software applications
Experience with the following areas is a further plus:
- Root cause analysis, CAPA and LEAN and process improvement
- Auditing (internal- and supplier-)
- Experience with LIMS systems and/or electronic document management system
Working hours: Full time (37 hours/week).
Work adress: Ørnebjergvej 1, 2600 Glostrup.
Hiring date: As soon as possible.
Send your CV, application and any other relevant information latest March 12th, 2021 by clicking on "I am interested". We will call for interviews on a continuous basis and hire once the right candidate is found. If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact QA Manager Mette Kirkensgaard, 3034 1158 between 9-16 Monday - Friday.
You can read more about Eurofins Biopharma Product Testing Denmark A/S here: https://www.eurofins.dk/biopharma-services/
We look forward to hearing from you!
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.