Materials Analyst/Technician, Dual Beam FIB
- Milpitas, CA 95035, USA
Nanolab Technologies, a Eurofins company, has a team of highly skilled and experienced scientists, engineers, and analysts that provide industry leading techniques to help clients solve their problems. Our clients include leading edge tech companies in a diverse range of industries and business sectors who design, manufacture or incorporate electronics for tomorrow’s technology driven world. With a state-of-the-art, purpose designed laboratory equipped with leading edge microscopy and analytical tools, that provide ultra-high spatial resolution, Nanolab Technologies offers the finest knowledge based analytical solutions available today.
Nanolab Technologies is looking for an Analyst for our Dual Beam group. Primary function would be TEM sample preparation of lamella for imaging of client samples using FEI 4xx/Helios Dual Beam FIB tools. The successful candidate will work as a part of a team and be expected to rapidly gain a working knowledge of many analytical techniques.
Note the work hours for this position could be swing shift starting at 5pm or evening shift starting at 9pm, holidays and weekends.
- Only AA or BS degree candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in dual beam FIB and SEM operation, experience with TEM sample preparation is highly desirable
- Associate's degree in relevant engineering physical science discipline is ideal
- Solid understanding of electron microscopy, semiconductor device physics and failure analysis (through previous work experience or course work)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with firm deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Self-motivated, organized and interested in learning
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.