IT Infrastructure Chef de Projet Technique
- Nantes, France
- Ce poste est ouvert au télétravail.
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 4.56 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 50 countries and about 50,000 staff.
Description du poste
- Attend customer strategy meetings, including presenting solutions from a commercial, technical and business perspective
- Design secure, robust, scalable IT infrastructure platforms to support delivery of IT services provided by central and decentralized operations
- Technically manage the design and implementation of IT infrastructure solutions
- Follow and plan the execution of the IT Infrastructure
- Highlight all technical risks so that any Eurofins exposure to commercial loss can be minimized
- Responsible for the quality of technical deliverables produced on customer engagements
- Produce/update all assignment documentation
- Ensure that hand over to relevant support organization is successfully completed
- Keep up-to-date with current and future technologies, products and strategies
- Build and enhance relationships with peers, Eurofins business units and IT operation service centers
- Strong organizational skills as well as the ability to listen, gather and understand information about people and situations, quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to influence across the organization and externally
- Team player with the ability to coordinate and motivate multinational team members in decentralized locations and structures
- Excellent analytical skills, critical thinking and the ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Experience in stakeholders management up to a Senior Management Level
- Certification in ITIL V3 highly appreciated, but not mandatory
- Fluent English both spoken and written required
- Proven enterprise scale design, implementation and understanding of architecture principles across IT infrastructure platforms, security and data integration
- Willingness to travel internationally
What we offer:
- A launch pad into various management opportunities – within the many business lines of Eurofins globally – or into the management hierarchy in our different corporate functions.
- The opportunity to grow your skills in a demanding, fast growing organization.
- A chance to become part of a highly motivated international team of professionals.