(Senior) Test Engineer RF/EMC/Radio (package up to £45k DoE) - Grangemouth
- Falkirk, UK
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France, to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operates more than 800 laboratories. In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion and has been among the best-performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
As part of the global Eurofins E&E group, Eurofins York is a leading international provider of regulatory compliance services and products to the manufacturing and electronics industry, particularly in EMC, Wireless/Radio, Electrical Safety, EMF and RF.
Applications are invited for the position of (Senior) Test Engineer (based on qualifications/experience).
Reporting to the Laboratory Manager within the Eurofins York Grangemouth lab, you will work with the existing team of test engineers, supporting our customers as they look to design, develop and deliver compliant products to market.
As a Senior Test Engineer, you will be responsible for testing our customers’ products against a range of International standards and compliance requirements, as well as producing test plans and reports for those customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development of EMC & Wireless/Radio testing capabilities alongside the Laboratory Manager and the wider Eurofins York technical team
- Compliance testing of customers’ equipment
- Production of test plans and reports
- Supporting the EMC & Wireless/Radio test engineers
- Liaising with the commercial team to identify new opportunities and to provide customer feedback
- 3-5 years’ experience in a relevant technical role with knowledge of ISO 17025/UKAS quality system requirements
- Degree in Electronic Engineering, Physics or another technical or scientific subject (or equivalent experience)
- The ability to work without restriction in the UK and a current passport are required
- Being willing to travel to visit clients within UK/abroad (occasionally)
- Being responsible for their actions and taking proactive ownership of projects
- Actively working in, and communicating with, a small team
Join the Eurofins York team and benefit from
- A competitive salary
- A contributory DC pension
- An impressive array of employee benefits
- The opportunity for professional development & recognition
Start date: Immediately
Hours: 37 per week
Interview process: Telephone interview followed by a face to face interview.