Associate Product Manager
- Fremont, CA, USA
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins DiscoverX is searching for motivated, results-driven Associate Product Manager to join the Marketing team based out of Fremont, CA.
Eurofins DiscoverX, is a leader in the design and manufacture of biochemical and cell-based assays for the drug development and life science markets. Our industry-leading portfolio of products and development capabilities support and help accelerate the development of biologic and small molecule drugs, from discovery to QC lot release.
The responsibilities of the Associate Product Manager include but are not limited to:
- Perform business and market analysis of the product line
- Implement the product strategy based on market research and analysis, competitive intelligence, industry trends, voice of customer (VOC) to meet revenue targets and goals, define core positioning and messaging, and pricing strategies
- Conducts portfolio analysis and monitor revenues and wins/losses for the assigned product lines
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to support the product lifecycle management of the portfolio based on market dynamics, competitive pressures, and internal strategies
- Implement product and application launch activities including product positioning, promotional and pricing strategies, training and working with cross-functional teams (e.g. market development, R&D, sales, and tactical marketing communications team, etc.)
- Review and implement annually pricing strategy for the portfolio
- Perform monthly/quarterly market analysis to monitor industry trends and competitive landscape
- Actively support and maintains close interaction with the sales organizations through training and active participation in the sales process, including customer visits, pricing tactics, and customer support
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager(s) to inform on the market, customer needs, and competitive differentiation of the products/portfolios developed for campaigns and marketing collateral
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Adjusts work hours as needed to meet client deadlines
- Adheres to site employee health and safety (EHS) requirements
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Individual initiative, strategic and creative thinking, and problem solving skills
- Understanding of the life science and/or drug discovery and development process, market requirements, and customer needs
- Work independently as well as in a collaborative team setting
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- A graduate degree (MS/PhD) in science and/or MBA is a plus
- Strong and efficient organizational skills to multitask effectively
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- 1 years of experience in in life science Product Management role
- Bachelor’s degree in life science required.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Fremont, CA are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.