Product Development Manager
- Miami, FL, USA
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Follows and performs written assembly instructions, application procedures, and device history records
- Run serological ELISA tests to detect antibodies or antigens in human serum
- Perform tests required for product registration with USFDA such as comparison tests, precision tests, substance interference tests, etc
- Prepare general chemical solutions commonly used in the clinical laboratory
- Be able to document test results using standard software (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Be able to analyze test results
- Work well in a group environment that promotes inclusion of new ideas and approaches
- Maintains expected output and productivity of product development requirements
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment compliant with company policies
- Maintains high standards of quality
- Complies with all corporate policies including participation in and completion of all required safety training
- Performs additional duties and activities assigned by management
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- At least 1-year previous work experience in a clinical lab or work with ELISA is preferred
- Basic Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook skills.
- Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox
- Must be willing and able to learn other software programs as needed.
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must be willing and able to work on various tasks to meet production requirements
- Oral and written communication skills
- Professionalism when working with co-workers and managers
- Ability and willingness to follow detailed instructions and procedures
- Must be able and willing to adhere to corporation personnel policies and practices, including attendance and punctuality requirements
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum of a BS in science
- Knowledge of FDA Quality System Regulations (cGMP) and International Standards (ISO) pertaining to medical devices
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Miami, FL are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.