Senior Marketing Manager
- San Diego, CA, USA
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Defines and drives marketing activities with ownership of digital marketing including web site design, content, and channel marketing
- Leveraging the digital channel to increase the branding, strategic marketing, messaging, and positioning across with comprehensive marketing campaigns, leveraging across channels, to create the buyer’s journey
- Develops and executes global marketing campaign strategies, multi-level campaigns, including creative imagery and text, to effectively brand and position the portfolio to achieve stated objectives and market share, and report ROI metrics
- Develop and execute plans to position portfolio to appropriate customer segments, provide feedback on competitive landscape, analyze market opportunities and customer needs to define new opportunities and provide input to R&D regarding new product development and ancillary support product needs.
- Performs quantitative and qualitative market analysis, monitors industry trends and competitive landscape with the ability to translate customer insights into strategic and tactical marketing plans
- Perform Business and Market Analysis
- Coordinates / conducts market research/VOC
- Develop a clear understanding of the market and our competitive advantages to create and effectively execute on commercial marketing campaigns to move the Eurofins DiscoverX business to front-of-mind for branding to both retain current customers and gain new customers to enable the business to grow
- Ability to identify tangential, synergistic market segments and customer personas to market to
- Drive successful and sustainable product launch marketing campaigns
- Maintains close interaction with sales organizations through training and active participation in the sales process, including customer visits
- Works with customers, business development partners, and thought leaders as well as inside the organization cross-functionally with sales, operations, and management to successfully grow the business
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrates solid leadership skills and ability to gain consensus and influence process
- Perform monthly/quarterly market analysis to monitor industry trends and competitive landscape
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Adjusts work hours as needed to meet client deadlines
- Adheres to site employee health and safety (EHS) requirements
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- A graduate degree (MS/PhD) in science and/or MBA
- Individual initiative, strategic and creative thinking, and problem solving skills
- Understanding of the life science and/or drug discovery and development process, market requirements, and customer needs
- Work independently as well as in a collaborative team setting
- Effectively lead when needed and own your decision
- Multi-task and prioritize workload to drive and achieve desired objectives on time
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated successful product management and commercialization in life sciences
- Prior experience working with cross-functional teams is a plus
- Requires strong and efficient organizational skills to multitask effectively
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- >5 years of experience in in life science marketing or Product Management role
- Bachelor’s degree in life science
- Experience in effectively leveraging digital marketing including website optimization, Google SEO and SEM (Adwords), display, social, video, etc.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of San Diego, CA are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.