Marketing Executive - Maternity Cover (Fixed Term Contract)
- Northampton, UK
Eurofins|BLC is a small but growing business specialising in testing and consulting and operates within the Eurofins Softlines and Leather division. Established for 100 years specialising in leather and products such as footwear, bags and upholstery, we have the technical pedigree and experience to provide targeted, testing and consulting solutions up and down the supply chain.
Eurofins|BLC is part of the Eurofins Scientific group which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
The management and delivery of day to day marketing activities across a variety of digital and offline channels in a fast-paced B2B environment. To engage UK and International audiences through creativity and copywriting, driving promotional activities and lead generation across all products and services.
- Implement the marketing communications plan
- Manage and execute the day-to-day marketing functions
- Generate leads from new customers for the commercial team from digital marketing channels,
- Work closely with the senior management to understand business objectives, opportunities and challenges, ensuring a proactive marketing approach
- Liaise with Eurofins Group marketing and other third parties to leverage additional promotional opportunities where possible
- In-house SEO across all company websites measuring performance with SEMrush
- Copywriting for all websites, press releases, emails, news articles and social media
- Maintenance of all company websites and their Content Management Systems, as well as use of performance tools such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Search Console
- Creation and co-ordination of all email marketing in MailChimp including technical newsletters, training courses, conferences and other ad-hoc promotional emails in accordance with GDPR
- CRM data champion, managing and maintaining all contact data in accordance with GDPR on Goldmine CRM, and ensuring consistency of data between MailChimp
- Marketing and promotion for all international sustainability conferences and events
- Market research and competitor analysis, reporting findings to senior management and commercial teams
- Managing and recording department spend in line with the marketing budget
- Reporting all marketing performance on a monthly basis to the Senior Management Team
What We Are Looking For:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a marketing/business related subject with a 2.1 or above
- Around 4-5 years proven experience as a marketing executive, ideally within a fast-paced B2B/small business environment with strong links to sales and commercial activity
- Experience of implementing SEO across website content in-house
- Articulate with a high standard of literacy, a stickler for grammar and a keen eye for detail
- Strong analytical and organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines and meet competing demands
- Confident and effective communicator with the flexibility to work across business functions and with senior management, demonstrating creativity and professionalism
- Be capable of working with initiative but also within a team environment
- Positive and a can-do attitude with a sense of urgency and flexibility
37.5 hours per week, Competitive FTE Salary £26,000 - £28,000, Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance, Group Pension Scheme, Free Parking and Perkbox Discounts