Customer Service Representative
- Fremont, CA, USA
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Participate to triage inbox and coordinate with colleagues.
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Receive client requests by email, or via Company website.
- Prepare and send quotations to clients by following written instructions.
- Input purchase orders daily into AX ERP system
- Send order confirmation and FedEx tracking info to customers
- Participate in daily performance management board
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, highly organized, accurate, punctual, and very high attention to detail-oriented
- Excellent oral, telephone, and written communication skills
- A good listener and a proactive team player
- Fast-learner and Ability to deliver under tight deadlines
- Pro-activity and problem solving capabilities
- Proficient in simple computer MS software packages
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Owns the accountability and responsibility of delivering to client needs and timeliness
- Provides cross-functional support to other departments as required
- Adjusts work hours as needed to meet client deadlines
- Adheres to site environmental health and safety (EHS) requirements
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detailed oriented individual, with good time management skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks while meeting strict deadlines in a fast-paces environment
- Experience with Salesforce (or similar CRM system), Sage Business Works (or similar ERP system), and Filemaker Pro is preferred
- A college degree
- Experience working in a Biotech or Pharma company
Basic Minimum Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years customer service and order management experience
- Excellent order entry, problem solving, and data analysis skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with a strong emphasis on Outlook and Excel
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Fremont, CA are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.