Materials Analyst/Technician, Dual Beam FIB
- Milpitas, CA 95035, USA
Nanolab Technologies, a Eurofins company, has a team of highly skilled and experienced scientists, engineers, and analysts that provide industry leading techniques to help clients solve their problems. Our clients include leading edge tech companies in a diverse range of industries and business sectors who design, manufacture or incorporate electronics for tomorrow’s technology driven world. With a state-of-the-art, purpose designed laboratory equipped with leading edge microscopy and analytical tools, that provide ultra-high spatial resolution, Nanolab Technologies offers the finest knowledge based analytical solutions available today.
Nanolab Technologies is looking for a Technician or Analyst for our Dual Beam group. Primary function would be TEM sample preparation of lamella for imaging of client samples using FEI 4xx/Helios Dual Beam FIB tools. The successful candidate will work as a part of a team and be expected to rapidly gain a working knowledge of many analytical techniques.
Note the work hours for this position could be swing shift starting at 5pm or evening shift starting at 9pm, holidays and weekends.
- AA, BS and MS degree candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in dual beam FIB and SEM operation, experience with TEM sample preparation is highly desirable
- Associate's degree in relevant engineering physical science discipline is ideal
- Solid understanding of electron microscopy, semiconductor device physics and failure analysis (through previous work experience or course work)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with firm deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Self-motivated, organized and interested in learning
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.