Front End Developer
- Breda, Netherlands
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins IT currently runs several strategic projects that require high-quality inventory data from IT infrastructure as a key driver (e.g. deployment projects, protection, compliance).
As front end developer you will team up with our lead developer in Breda, Netherlands, in order to collect infrastructure data globally, then present it in interactive GUIs, so that all project stakeholders are on the same page throughout the project, and across the globe.
A background as system administrator (Windows/Linux) is nice to have since most of the data is related to infrastructure.
Fluent in English, with experience 5-10 years in front-end software development, you have previous experience in capturing and transforming data and in building modern web user interfaces. Your motives are mainly centred on utility and providing help. You are able to quickly understand and reformulate requirements from requesters (IT and non-IT) and deliver simple, high-quality products in short timeframes. Very social person, focused, you are able to actively listen to others, develop working relationships, get help from other colleagues, and train and support your internal customers. You are able to adapt to strategy changes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Getting things done mentality;
- Fast and analytical thinker;
- Focused on delivering good quality fast;
- Open minded and outgoing, constructively challenging requestors where needed.
- English: Fluent (mandatory)
What we offer:
- A global reach to a network of passionate co-workers across 30 countries;
- A launchpad into various senior management opportunities – within the many business lines of Eurofins globally – or into the management hierarchy in our different corporate functions;
- The opportunity to grow in a demanding, fast-growing organization;
- A chance to become part of a highly motivated international team of professionals;
- In a fast growing group, successful leaders are frequently being offered increased areas of responsibility (subject to geographic mobility).
As the role and Eurofins IT Talent Acquisition team are international, please ensure to send your application in English.