Investigator Services Associate
- Lancaster, PA, USA
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Has (telephone) contact with customers, such that by request of various departments the customer is contacted about issues consisting a variety of questions / concerns / requests
- Updates the database according to the input of the customers
- Orders supplies in the system the customers behalf
- Enters and or updates customer contact information in the system
- Monitors proactively the feedback from the customer and maintains the contact for this
- Ensures that the solution of the issue is correct and, if necessary, keeps asking until the correct information has surfaced
- Solves questions / concerns / requests by customers, such that the issue is being dealt, the issue is clear and has been verified with the costumer
- Communicates to the customer what the handling will be regarding the issue and explains how and when this will be followed
- Acts as problem owner to solve the question of the costumer, has contact with other departments about it
- Ensures proper registration of the issues, such that (self or by others) conducted interviews are recorded in the appropriate system, so it can be retrieved at any time, when and with whom discussions have taken place
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Excellent client service skills
- Strong computer and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, performs multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Associate’s Degree required
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience
- Experience in a helpdesk / service desk environment is a plus
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.