Analytical Development Technician
- East Norriton, PA, USA
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Perform activities for routine testing of development and manufacturing of cell and gene therapy products.
- Assist in laboratory investigations, problem-solving and trouble-shooting for irregular results.
- Perform routine sample analysis in support of process development activities (e.g. ELISA, flow cytometry, and PCR).
- Assist in development and routine testing of other related analytical methods.
- Analyze, document, and report experimental data in accordance with client requirements.
- Assist in compiling data for review and discussion within Technical Operations team.
- Assist in the maintenance, calibration, and operation of analytical equipment.
- Other activities as assigned.
- May require some weekend and late evening work.
- Foster morale and teamwork.
- BS in relevant discipline (analytical chemistry, pharmacology, or related field).
- 0-1 year laboratory experience
- Ability to follow written and oral scientific directions.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and meet timelines.
- Capable of multi-tasking and good organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and communication skills.
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of East Norriton, PA are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.