Document Control Specialist
- East Norriton, PA, USA
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Performing all aspects of maintaining the document control system and performing word processing duties for procedures
General quality duties including authoring and review of change controls, investigations, deviations, and review and release of raw material specifications
- Creation and modification of SOPs, reports, protocols, and training presentations
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Maintain document control records and accurately enter new procedure as needed
- Make sure all files are accurate and precise, so that one can be positive what is indicated at all times is accurate
- Maintain accurate posting of procedures; archive revised procedures in a timely manner
- Perform word processing of procedures as required and understand and recognize QA requirements for procedure formatting
- Back up Archives
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in biological sciences or another scientific discipline
- At least one-year of work experience in a laboratory Quality-based role
- Knowledgeable in the use of different Quality Management software packages and terms (i.e. Pilgrim, Trackwise, Master Control)
- Experience in the creation and modification of SOPs, reports, protocols, and training presentations
- Must be able to type 45 wpm
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of East Norriton, PA are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.