DPD (CAR-T) Scientist
- Malvern, PA 19355, USA
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients’ site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client’s quality systems and equipment.
What we offer:
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Perform experimental studies within the Parenteral and Liquid group in Drug Product Development related to the formulation development
- Testing of therapeutic proteins by HPLC
- Supporting the lead Investigator within DPD P&L for the development and optimization of liquid and lyophilized formulations,
- Assisting with the execution of characterization and stability studies
- Required to support formulation and filling unit operations including freeze/thaw, mixing, sterile filtration, vial and syringe filling and lyophilization studies under the guidance of the lead Investigator.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience required
- Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- GMP Knowledge a plus
- HPLC with Empower experience
- Particle Size Analysis (HIAC, MFI or DLS)
- The successful candidate must maintain written records of work in the form of notebooks, protocols, and reports
- Proficient capability to understand and troubleshoot equipment, thorough knowledge of harvest/purification process, and experience with team-based collaborations is a must.
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policie
- Experience with electronic lab notebooks
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.