- Malvern, PA 19355, USA
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Applies the highest quality standard in all areas of responsibility
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Demonstrates strong client service skills, teamwork, and collaboration
- Proactively plans and multitasks to maximize productivity
- Meets all quality and productivity metrics and demonstrates strong teamwork and collaboration
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Experience with cGMP practices
- Participate in sample preparation and data collection to monitor the levels of post-translational modification in proteins
- Maintain laboratory notebooks in a GLP compliant manner and write technical memos.
- Responsible for data integrity and accuracy. Occasional weekend work might be required. Analyze and present data in professional format;
- Demonstrate clear and professional verbal and written communication;
- Conduct, analysis and reporting of data in accordance with requirements set forth by the department;
- Ensure maintenance of detailed documentation of assay development and qualification;
- Record experimental data and accurate and highly organized laboratory notebooks;
- Follow appropriate SOPs and all internal documentation requirements. Communicates effectively with client staff members
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Biochemistry, or other related degree concentration with 3 years industry experience, OR Relevant Masters with 1 year industry experience, OR PhD.experience is required.
- Basic understanding of Chemistry of amino acids and protein structure
- Knowledge of LC and LC/MS
- Operate automation equipment using established protocol
- Ability to perform minimal instrument maintenance
- Must be highly organized and meticulous.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Maintain laboratory notebooks in a GXP compliant manner and write technical memos.
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Malvern, PA are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.