Field Research Scientist
- Shepparton VIC 3630, Australia
Eurofins Scientific is a leading international group that provides a unique range of analytical testing, field and research services to clients across multiple industries. Founded in 1987 with 10 employees, we are now growing strong with over 45,000 people and are present in 44 countries. We are one of the fastest growing listed European companies. Since the IPO on the French stock exchange in 1997, Eurofins' sales have increased by 37% each year (in compound average) to over EUR 2.97 billion in 2017. Thanks to its decentralized structure and very strong growth, Eurofins provides unparalleled career opportunities for leaders who want to join in a fast paced environment and grow their responsibilities quickly, in Australia, New Zealand or overseas.
Eurofins Agroscience Australia/New Zealand is a leading provider of product development and analytical services, regulatory consulting and technical support to the crop protection industry, seed businesses and veterinary pharmaceutical companies. Our technical activities involve conducting field and laboratory studies to determine the safety and efficacy of new agrochemicals, veterinary medicines/pharmaceuticals and crop varieties. We offer outstanding technical knowledge and project management skills, and are experts in managing field studies, including GLP residue studies, analytical method development and physico-chemical property testing.
To effectively conduct agriculture scientific field research on a range of crops by:
• Contributing to the effective completion of site field activities according to the study plan requirements
• Contributing to the continuous improvement in field activity related scientific and study activities
• Effective utilization of management tools to record and detail results.
• Responsible for site selection, land co-operators agreements and compensation
• Contributing to the development and implementation of standard operating procedures and associated documents relevant to field operations services across the Agroscience business.
• Effective execution and compliance of Work, Health Safe practices for the field operations
Education & Qualifications (Formal education) - Tertiary qualifications in a related area (Essential)
Able to work effectively within a small regional team
Good Stakeholder management
Knowledge and appreciation of Agroscience practices and principals
Willingness to drive initiatives and improvement
All candidate CV's and cover letter's will be reviewed, however please note that we are not always able to respond to every expression of interest submitted.