Bioassay Method Research Scientist
- Spring House, PA, USA
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
The job duties will include but not be limited to:
- Experience in immunoassay development and validation in a GLP lab (21CFR part 11 compliant)
- Experience with MesoScaleDiscovery immunoassays required.
- Experience with anti-drug antibody assays is preferred.
- Experience with Gyrolab a plus.
- Experience in a biopharma company, Clinical Research Organization (CRO) or diagnostic lab environment is preferred.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- BS, MS or PhD in biochemistry or a related field
- Broad knowledge in bioassay development and research using MesoScale and Gyrolab. Previous experience in GMPs is preferred.
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Spring House, PA are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.