Data Entry Sample Administration Specialist
- Framingham, MA, USA
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Enter all patient data and test requirements into the system.
- Aliquot blood samples for testing and move into the lab for the analytical phase.
- Specimen processors will check samples and requisition forms for adequacy and flag any discrepiencies or issues
- Prepare outgoing tubes and make outgoing calls to physician offices for missing patient information
- Accurate labeling of patient samples
- Handling problem resolution upon receipt of information from the Customer Care team
- Drive quality results and process improvement
The ideal candidate would possess :
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to accurately follow protocols and compliance guidelines are required
- Team members are expected to have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt and provide flexibility within role duties
- Ability to work within a team environment, maintain a positive attitude
- Occasional schedule flexibility may be required for role
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience preferred
- Knowledge of HIPPA requirements
Position is full-time, Tuesday- Saturday 9:30 AM- 6 PM. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Framingham, MA are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.