Senior Account Manager, Materials Science, Japan
- Tokyo, Japan
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 48,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Improve sales revenue of own account customers
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Plan / perform to develop new network of contacts in the users and to make the barrier to block competitors.
- Correctly recognize the situation, such as demands from individual engineers, relationship among each individual department, direction in which customer goes, environment of the business or etc,, and plan / perform the offer to create new value to both users and EAG.
- Develop strategic partnership with key account users
- Already have or newly find the access to senior management in own account customers
- Understand the EAG technologies and customer’s technical requirement in outline
- Communicate with oversea colleagues in e-mail, phone call and web meeting to collect the information to achieve targets.
- Periodically evaluates orders of services in order to correctly promote new things.
- Make reporting materials to share the current situation of business with Japan sales manager, Japan general manager and US colleagues.
- Report the activities to Japan sales manager and Japan general manager in details
- BS/MS degree in Material Science or related field
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal English communication is preferred.
- Over 10 years’ experience in Material science or related business.
- Over 3 years’ experience to handle large account customers and to plan/perform new valuable offers to them
- Capability of well harmonizing with other domestic/oversee colleagues at the role.