Cell Based Assay Scientist
- Kenilworth, NJ, USA
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Validate and Run Cell Based assays independently
- Prepare reagents and buffers
- Maintain cell lines
- Work according to established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and regulatory guidance.
- Assess analytical result data on acceptability using Excel workbook, Watson LIMS system or other computer software and maintain documentation according to GLP/GXP guidelines.
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Experience with Mammalian Cell Culture techniques
- Experience with neutralizing antibody assays, plaque assays, PRNT, or microneutralization assays
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies (GMP knowledge a plus)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, or other related degree concentration.
- 2 years of experience working with Mammalian Cell Culture
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Kenilworth, NJ are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.